Friday, July 16, 2010

EOS Super Nudy Pink Review


TODAY is a good day! Why? Because my pink circle lenses came in today!!!! I'm so excited! I've let them soak and i've tried them on. They are BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! I thought because I have brown eyes, that the pink would kind of melt into my natural eye color like Max Pure Pinks do, but no. I'm not lying when I say that these lenses are PINK. I mean PINK PINK lol. So here is a quick review on my lenses that were purchased from Kiwiberry1-Collection.com.

EOS Super Nudy Pink review:


COMFORT: 4/5. I would give them a 5 but I haven't worn them for more than 30 minutes yet. But I put them in and it felt like I didn't have anything in my eyes. When I first put the right one in, it was a bit scratchy, so i moved it to the left and no scratchy-ness. So, the scratchy feeling wasn't the lenses, but my STUPID mascara lol.



COLOUR: 5/5. Can you say Pink? I'm talkin' Barbie pink lol. I LOVE THEM LOVE THEM! They color doesn't fade on my dark eyes at all, and I know on Monday, I'm gonna get some looks for sure! I'm soooo excited about them. The pink color is AMAZING!



ENLARGEMENT: 3/5. My eyes are already pretty big (about 14.2). These are 14.5 and give enough enlargement to where I say, "okie dokey. Any bigger, people will think i'm an Alien."  These look sooo natural. Plus my head is already large, so my eyes look proportioned hahahaha.
NATURALNESS: 3.75/5. They are pink, ya know. So no, it's not natural. But it looks good enough to where i could probably lie and say I had a birth defect that made my eyeballs pink lol j/k. The design is speckly, but not reptilian like. But from afar, they look pretty natural.

PRICE: 5/5. They are originally 20 bucks, but I got them for 30% off. An AMAZING price!
OVERALL: 5/5. For my first pair of circle lenses, these bad boys are GOOOOD.

Video Review:

 
Peace Love And Happiness,
Diandra Yuri

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look too cute! The lenses look good on you.This size lens is just right, I think. What kinds of lighting did you take these pictures? Pink lens are great for summer and fun times. Thanks for reviewing. I look forward to more reviews in the future.^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for reading! I took these in Natural light. They're really pink huh? I was scared they wouldn't be, but i'm totally satisfied with my purchase. Can't wait to buy more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeep, the most amazing eyes!! Looks fab!

    amazing blog, definitely be back!! :)Come follow TBAG if you fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fantastic on you and super pink *heart* Unfortunately mine didn't look as vibrant but still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete