Thursday, June 17, 2010

毎日私和うちでべんきょします。


Everyday I study....EVERDAY I study. It's kind of sad how I have no life due to me constantly studying. And right now, I should be studying, but i'm sleepy and I want to take a nap..

So I will.

I will wake up in an hour, pull out my microeconomics book and sigh. From 3:30pm to 2:30am, I plan to write two 500 word essays and read four chapters which will probably equal up to more than 100 pages. Now I love to read. I read 40 chapters in 4 hours once. That's almost 300 pages. So I don't exactly understand how in Microeconomics it takes me 1 hour to read 13 pages. I don't get it. I read 200+ wpm. WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO READ A FRICKIN' CHAPTER IN MICROECONOMICS???

In the end, I hate economics. I  really do, and in the end, I'm getting a D in the class because no matter what I do....no matter HOW MUCH I STUDY....I still get Ds on my tests. Isn't that something? It's like my brain is holding a middle finger up and refusing to recall anything I had read for the past two weeks. What is going on!!!!????!!!

I have got to start taking vitamins. Maybe that will help. Either that or start taking classes that my brain likes...and it only likes Asian languages and culture classes.

And hot guys.

Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Diandra Yuri

1 comment:

  1. LOL I do NOT miss that feeling. G'luck with that! =P

    ReplyDelete