Sunday, June 6, 2010

To Asia Or Bust: T-Max Comeback and Sexy Asian Guy With Dreads?!?


T-Max is a group I really never noticed. I'm for serious. All I know is that they had that really annoying song from Boys Over Flowers called "Almost Paradise". Almost PPAAAARRRAADDIIIISSSSEEE! Oh, god hand me an asprin.

But now, the youngest member Yunhwa went off to the army and two members have been added, one specifically who made his first appearance on SuperStar K (a Korean American Idol lol).  There whole genre, way of singing, appearance has done a TOTAL 360, and I AM LOVING IT.

They have one of the most UNIQUE and ENTERTAINING concepts i've seen: German/Russian Revolution. On top of that one of the members got dreads, and he is INCREDIBLY fine.

T-Max, though talented has always been underrated as a group. I believe it has to due with their management. Really bad promotions. But then Kim Joon (the blonde one lol) became a member of F4 (a pretty boy group from a Japanese manga that became live action) and the group got sparks of interest. Yunhwa then went on Maknae Rebellion (a show that brought the youngest of music groups together to do challenges) and another spark of interest went off.

And now they have THIS concept....oh goodness, if they don't get popular off of this album, something is really really wrong.  The song, in my opinion is better than SS501's comeback song "Love Ya", and almost ALMOST a tad bit better than "Bonomana" from Super Junior. I've had it on repeat ALL day, on top of that it's the first song on this blog's playlist. Sit back, Listen, it's really good.

But goodness me, have you seen Min Chul? I didn't even recognize him. I feel like he has this whole rebellion look down. He's wearing those dreads with confidence and his voice.....oh lordy! Love him. He just looks so sexy lol. There's just something about a man, no matter how what skin color, with NEAT dreads. Not those nasty ones, but the neat clean dreads lol. I mean look at Jason Castro....omg....I'm making myself crazy here.

I also loved that in their comeback, they used the flags as props in their choreography. It just brought the whole revolution feel to a another level. I tell ya, it's hard to dance with props, and even when it's just waving a flag, you still gotta give credit.

These guys need a bigger and more flashy stage. Instead of a small one with their group name flashing on a screen behind them. I mean, even that SISTAR girls got a bigger stage than these Veterans. That's not fair :o(

So yea, Check this video out! It's called 까불지마 (Kkabuljima/Don't Be Rude). Look, you probably learned one of your first Korean words today lol. Also, I'll tell you the singers in order, so you'll know.

First singer (Blonde, Tough Pretty Boy): Kim Joon
Second Singer (Fine Sexy Man In Dreads): Shin Min Chul
Third singer (Awesome voice, Cute Chubby Cheeks): Joo Chan Yang
Fourth Singer (Handsome, Skinny guy with Intense Stare): Park Han Bi



Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Diandra Yuri

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on T-Max. This concept is just so different from their ballads ala-boys- next-door debut look. I'm lovin this vid.

    ReplyDelete