Saturday, June 19, 2010

Iphone 4: Finally! America has VIDEO CALLS!

I shouldn't be excited because of one reason. I can't afford it. I can't afford it, and I dislike AT&T because they want a large ass deposit. But my goodness, the Iphone 4 is probably the most amazing phone to hit the American market because we finally have something that the whole continent of Asia has been enjoying for years.

Video Calls, dangit! VIDEO CALLS!!!!

You don't understand how jealous I am when I'm watching Korean variety shows or Japanese dramas and see these people chatting to their best friend through video calls. I kept thinking, "What the fudge! We're America! Why the HECK don't we have that too?"

I know, it sucks because I pulled the "American Pride" card, but hey! When you grow up thinking that you live in the most wealthiest country in the world, when someone from another country has something WAY MORE COOLER, you think "what the f*ck did we do wrong?"

But i'm so excited about this because since Iphone has done it first for America, other companies are going to catch on as well. I'm really hoping Virgin Mobile will jump on it soon by accepting Iphones as a compatible phone for their prepaid plans in America (bc I think they do it in Canada).

Yes, you heard me right. I'm a Virgin Mobile user. And I love it. Virgin Mobile doesn't have hidden fees and they don't screw you over (like T-Mobile and Sprint has done to me). Because of them screwing me over with crazy hidden fees, it has damaged my credit and now I can't get the ONE PHONE i've been waiting for my whole life. How unfair is that, eh?

But anyway, FaceTime is what this video calling is called. On top of all that juicy goodness, there is also Imovie, where you can edit videos because now when you record videos on you Iphone, it's in HD. Yup, HD. God, life is b*tch when you're broke.  Why don't I have any rich uncles somewhere?

On June 24th, according to Gearlive.com, Iphone 4 will be for sale starting at $199. That's if you get the 2-year plan i'm guessing. If you want to pre-order this phone, I have to say sorry because the pre-order has been suspended due to high demand. But while you wait, and fantasize like me bc I'll probably never get it, check out Apple's video on the new Iphone 4G. Enjoy! And don't drool on you keyboard while watching :o)
Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Diandra Yuri


1 comment:

  1. Eeeep, want this so bad, the iphone is amazing!!
    Great blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow TBAG if you fancy.

    Love TBAG x

    ReplyDelete