Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Diandra♥Fashion: Sorority Life

Sorority Life is a Facebook game that is crazy addicting (I blame Tiffny lol). They just put in all these new features like "Going to Paris" and getting boyfriends/sweethearts. Mine looks like Daniel Henney. NO JOKE lol. Because one of the goals of the game is to get as many outfits as you can (bc it makes you more powerful then other girls), I've seen a lot of outfits on there that made me go "Man, that's cute". So I decided to make a look based on my avatar's current outfit. This outfit is labeled Hobo Chic on the game (based on Paris fashion) and I absolutely loved it. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Very cool blog! Loving your posts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ahaha don't blame meee! If I recall, you were the one who got me hooked on Sorority Life! XD

    and OMG I can't believe you have a looklet and didn't tell me! =P I love the outfit you've got going on up there, looks better than the SL version! ^^

    ReplyDelete