Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Diandra♥Fashion: Miranda Kerr (model)

I was signing up for online sample sales (where I found an awesome Christian Audigier tote for 75% off), when it dawned on me that SERIOUSLY I need to see what the spring/summer/fall trends are for this year. When coming across the first trend "Hot Pants & Boyshorts", I found the most beautiful model i've ever seen. Her name is Miranda Kerr and we all know her from the famous (almost said infamous, Tiff hahaha) Victoria Secret's Angels. She had the brown hair with mucho curls, the small face, the pouty lips, my rising jealousy (I wasn't supposed to admit that). But in these pics that I saw her in, I was AMAZED at how...versatile in modeling she is. The orange blonde hair fits her so well that I didn't even know she was THE Miranda Kerr. The photographer gave her almost a Manga/Japanese Anime feel with the Schoolgirl/catholic school setting. She was truly very beautiful in this shoot. Miranda Kerr is now one of my favorite models. Plus she's ROCKIN' those hotpants and thigh highs! I have to find this issue in stores!


More photos below!









Photos: Numero June 2010 / fashionising.com

1 comment:

  1. she is gorgeous :D love those photos

    visit my blog ya :D

    ReplyDelete