Sunday, June 6, 2010

Obsession With Pink Lenses


OMG....I have to have them. Pink Circle Lenses. Let me say that one more time.

PINK CIRCLE LENSES!!!!!

I'm crying right now, I don't know if you can tell. But look at it. LOOK AT IT! Who would have ever thought fashion and accessories would come so far lol. I was actually waiting for these too. Lenses have been going crazy lately. The last weird one I saw were the contacts with rhinestones on them. Can we say uncomfortable? So why not pink, huh? Why not? Thank goodness someone read my mind.

But ever since I saw these all i've been dreaming about is pink circle lenses and how bad I want them. It's only fair that I get them, right? So I can satisfy my conscience :o)

So, I've decided that I will buy them this week. The G&G Super Nudy Pinks. I've been looking at different circle lense sites and have summed it down to one: Kiwiberry1-collection.com.

Kiwiberry1-Collection is based in the Western side of Canada. They only sell EOS and GEO, but i think that their Pink Collection are from many vendors like G&G/Dueba. I saw from one youtube user who bought the Candydoll Green lenses (another must have) that she recieved hers withing a week, and she lives on the Eastern side of the US like me. On top of that, Kiwiberry1 has the pink lenses already in stock, unlike other sites like Tokioshine.com who are doing preordering bc of prescriptions. AND all new customers recieve 15% off, shipping is $5 for the first pair, then $2 for each additional pair. They also have a buy 5 get the 6th one free, as well as free shipping for order over $100 (which is easy to reach, believe me).

So, chyeah! Aren't these some must haves?!?!? I can't wait to order mine this week. I'm also going to be ordering some Golden Blue circle lenses that I saw, but I just have to find out which brand they were. OH! And in case you are wondering and interested, here are some other sites that are reputable that sell circle lenses as well!

And A list of other cirlce lenses stores: Gaia Online Circle Lenses Thread
And pictures of different colored circle lenses and brands *amazing link*: GaiaOnline Circle Lenses Photobucket

Make sure you check out the pics, all from kiwiberry1-collection.com and videos from youtube.com.









Peace, Love, and Happiness,
Diandra Yuri

1 comment:

  1. OMG i just have to tell you that I love your blog :D And ofc the lenses ;) I have a pair of brown ones since my eyes are blue naturally ^^

    Hope you get a pair of pink ones, would be AWESOME!! :D

    ReplyDelete