Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Diandra♥Fashion: Back to Basics


I discovered Looklet.com today through a blog I came across (can't remember it at the moment lol, sorry) and now I've become completely obsessed with it. It's like Polyvore, but with actual MODELS in the clothes! So now, whenever i'm reading a magazine or see something on a blog, on YouTube, on a random celebrity interview lol, I can now make it on this site!!! So this is my first outfit!

Thigh highs and tunics are seriously my favorite summer trend for this year. On top of that, a lot of ethnic items are coming into play as well. I'm dying for a pair of thigh highs and now looking at this outfit, I'm dying for this as well. I'm loving that necklace and the fact that it's from H&M makes it even better because it's accessible. This outfit may just be my very first for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment